BRIDAL WORKSHOPS 2017!
BRIDAL WORKSHOPS are back for 2017!!
As a recent bride, I understand the wedding stresses and the never ending list of things to do!! When I designed these workshops, I wanted brides-to-be & their bridal party to get together & just relax & be pampered. And most importantly enjoy the lead up to the wedding!!
We offer Bridal Workshops for brides-to-be & their bridal parties. We offer a variety of workshops designed specially to your needs! Our Bridal Workshops are designed for brides-to-be & their bridal parties to get together, be pampered & have fun! We offer advice to ensure you are the BEST version of yourself on your SPECIAL day!
Bridal Workshops offered:
– Bridal Pamper – Skincare
– Bridal Sparkle; Make-up
– Glowing Body – Nutrition
– Premium; Skincare, make-up & nutrition
What you receive: All brides-to-be & bridal party will receive a little goodie bag, DYI GLOWING BRIDES calendar + Beauty Planner + Checklist! We also provide you with a personalised program to ensure your skin is AMAZING on your wedding!
Last night we had our first Bridal Workshop pamper & we had a FAB night yesterday, with a special BRIDE-TO-BE & her bridesmaids!
“Thank you so much Claire the girls loved it!
We loved it, you and the products are amazing. Xx” Sarah, bride-to-be, Melbourne
We are now taking BOOKINGS for late FEB through to APRIL! Just CLICK BELOW to book & we will ever in contact!
*Workshops only in Melbourne at present
**If you are interstate you can sign up to our online GLOW BOX program! BRIDAL GLOW BOX
For more info, just contact us! Luv The Glowing Brides xx
Brides-to-be?! Eat your way to GLOWING skin! 10 AMAZING foods for clear skin!
The 10 BEST Food For Glowing Skin;
1. Get Glowing With Chocolate – Yes that’s correct, chocolate can be good for us! Cocoa hydrates your skin & dark chocolate contains high levels of flavonoids, a potent antioxidant.
But don’t over do it – a couple of squares a day should be enough to improve luminosity
2. Protect With Pomegranates – They are packed with poly phenols fight free radials & regulate skin’s blood flow.
How much? One pomegranate or a few glasses of juice
3. Walnuts – Soften Skin – Walnuts contain omega 3 essential fatty acids, which improve skin’s elasticity. They contain cooper, a mineral that boost collagen production.
How many? A handy each day should do the trick!
4. Prevent Wrinkles with Yogurt – The protein you get from eating dairy helps skin become firmer, so it’s more resistant to lines. Greek yogurt is more beneficial than regular yogurt.
5. Fight crows feet – It has been found that women who eat green & yellow vegetables regular tend to have fewer wrinkles, especially around the eyes. Carotenoids – an antioxidant found in yellow & orange veggies – can decrease skin’s sensitive to sun.
How much? 2 cups of peppers per day
6. Brighten Up with Sunflower Seeds! They may look tiny but these little seeds are packed with Vitamin E. These seeds keep your skin supple by protecting its top layers from the sun – therefore assisting in avoiding premature ageing & sun spots.
A bit boring just by themselves – had them to your morning cereal!
7. Zap Zits with Kidney Beans – they are high in zinc & studies indicate a correlation between blemishes & low zinc levels. Zinc has healing properities & studies have shown zinc to be as effective against acne as antibiotics are!
8. Drink Green Tea – Green tea is very high in antioxidants & have been found to reduce redness & fight inflammation
How much? At least 1 cup a day!
9. Even your Skin Tone with Soy! Soy contains minerals & proteins that have been shown to reduce hyper pigmentation. Drink a soy latte or eat some edamame & u may get a clearer complexion!
10. Look Younger with Oatmeal – oats play an important in skin healing. Incorporate oats as part our morning ritual – they take a while to breakdown – which keeps you full & don’t allow spiked blood sugar.
Want to JOIN our online BRIDAL community?! BRIDAL SKIN FITNESS
Luv The Glowing Brides xx
Pre – Wedding Skin Beauty
Who wants a GLOWING body on their WEDDING?!! After months of planning and wedding preparations, you deserve the best skin possible on your SPECIAL day. As a bride-to-be myself, I understand you don’t have much spare time or extra cash to avoid expensive professional services.
I have found a simply & effective way to have your body GLOWING is daily DRY BRUSHING, which can be done in the comfort of your bathroom!! Perfect!
Just before your shower or bath
- Removes dead layers of skin
- Improves skin texture
- Rejuvenates your cells
- Increase blood circulation
- Promotes smooth & even skin for entire body
- Helps release fatty deposits under the skin
- It unclogs pores & de-congestion skin
WHAT YOU NEED?
- Natural bristled brush (plant based) (gentle on skin) & long handled brush for back & body oil
Start with a soft or medium brush
- Always brush on dry skin
Start from your feet & work your way up
- Long upward strokes from your feet
- Work on abdominal area last & brush in a clockwise direction
- Use light pressure
- Just the body, avoid face (too sensitive)
- Takes about 3-5 mins
- Then have your shower, to remove dry dead skin
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Skin maybe a little rosy, due to increase of blood circulation to skin surface
- Also avoid areas of your skin that are sensitive, any wounds, rashes or sunburn. Don’t brush on freshly shaved legs!
- In shower: use a moisturising gentle body wash
- After shower: don’t forget to moisturise entire body
Any Q’s we would love to hear from you!
Happy brushing! Luv The Glowing Brides xx
Exfoliate – Don’t Forget Your Body!
Do you have your dress? Will your arms be exposed? Legs? Chest?
Over the Winter months we tend to hide our body but it’s one of the simple yet effective ways, to have smooth & glowing skin!
We all tend to focus on facial beauty regimes but forget the body!
BUT just have a think about your dress. Will your shoulders, arms and legs be exposed?
For your BIG DAY you want to be GLOWING from head to toe, and this starts in the shower!
I recommend from 6 months out, you need to exfoliate your WHOLE body ONCE a week. Ensure you concentrate on your neck, shoulders, arms and moisturise as soon as you get out of the shower, so that by your wedding day, your body is GLOWING too!
EXFOLIATING is ESSENTIAL if you are having a spray tan! No bride wants a patchy tan, due to lack of skin prep!!
Which one is the best for you?! Contact us for advice & receive your FREE Bridal Body Beauty Blitz guide!
Luv The Glowing Brides xx
5 Tips To Avoid Wedding Skin Breakouts!
One of the biggest bridal beauty concern is skin breakouts.. Planning a wedding can be super fun but also very stressful & unfortunately this shows on our face.
As a bride-to-be and working with brides the biggest BEAUTY concern is breakouts. But how do we avoid this unnecessary surprises on your BIG day?!
Here are our top 5 tips to avoid breakouts;
5 Tips to avoid breakouts
– Develop a good skin regime at least 2 mths before wedding
– Don’t pop spots! Can cause scarring & spread bacteria to create further breakouts
– Drink water!
– Cleanse morning and night
– Use products that treat the breakout only & doesn’t aggravate or dry out the healthy skin
If you want advice or a bridal beauty planner to say “Goodbye To Breakouts” & want your skin to be calm, minimise pores, improve skin discolouration & skin clarity, just contact us for your FREE bridal skin planner & checklist!
More advice?! Just contact us!! We are here to help you look AMAZING on your SPECIAL day!
Luv The Glowing Brides xx
MARCH SPECIAL offer! Bridal Glow Box
The Glowing Bride; One Month To Glowing Skin
Is your skin all set to GLOW on your wedding day?! As a bride-to-be myself (April 2016), I understand the stresses related to organising a wedding and maintaining a beauty routine! No stress, our Bridal GLOW box program is PERFECT for the super busy bride-to-be!!
For this MARCH we are offering our BRIDAL GLOW BOX at a SPECIAL offer! 40% OFF to be exact!! Get in quick, LIMITED SPOTS left!! AND as my WEDDING is only 7 weeks away, I am joining this program & will provide additional support & step by step advice as we share the wedding lead up journey together!!
The BRIDAL GLOW BOX programs offers;
Our BRIDAL GLOW BOX program is perfect for the busy bride to be! We offer a supported online program, our Bridal Beauty Checklist, DYI Calender & planner. The program is designed to take the stress out, provide you with tips & tricks to ensure you are GLOWING on your wedding day! We want you to be the BEST version of yourself!
Any questions, just contact us!
Want more support & advice JOIN other BRIDES-TO-BES in our secret FB group!! BRIDAL GLOW FB Community
Happy planning!! Luv The Glowing Brides xx
New Year, New GLOWING Skin!
Is your skin all set to GLOW on your SPECIAL day?! The stress of planning a wedding can wreck havoc on your skin. As a bride to be myself I completely understand!!
But whatever your concern is, we can fix it in time! We offer a range of supported programs for brides-to-be, bridesmaids & bridal parties!
We would LOVE you to join our community: Skin Fitness Group
What do you receive?!
– Gorgeous Bridal Beauty Tips FREE
– Beauty Planner & Checklist
– Skin samples designed specially for you!
Please contact us with any questions!
Luv The Glowing Brides xx
WANT GLOWING SKIN? Yes please!! For BEST results, cleanse MORNING + NIGHT.
WHY? MORNING: Over night our skin repairs & recovers, therefore in morning you have more dead skin cells to slough off & excess serum. Water only will NOT remove all debris, hence a cleanser is a MUST HAVE for clearer skin. It will help boost skin hydration & then moisturise to seal in the water.
NIGHT: At night, our blood flow is increased & needs oxygen to repair itself. Repair is most effective when you have clear skin as it allows better absorption of ingredients. If you want to minimise acne & wake up with softer clearer skin, make sure you don’t forget this step!
Only takes 1-2 minutes but has AMAZING benefits!
Any Q’s just PM me X
Next posts will look at what type of cleanser is PERFECT for you!
Luv The Glowing Brides X
5 Summer tips to GLOWING skin
Anyone else feeling not quite BRIDE READY after Christmas celebrations?! Me! Want to have GLOWING skin leading into the NEW YEAR? Here are our 5 SUMMER tips to GLOWING skin!
1. DRINK UP! So simple but one of the most effective ways to get glowing skin, is to drink water. Do you know that 90% of women have dehydrated skin, which causes premature lines & wrinkles. Glowing healthy skin, starts from within!HOW MUCH TO DRINK PER DAY?!
A good rule to follow, is to drink about half your weight in ounces each day.
Eg: If you weigh 120 pounds (54kgs). You should drink 60 ounces = 1.8 litres/day
Your body & skin will both thank you!
2. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE SUN: This is one of the most important ways to protect our skin. Excess exposure to the harsh UV rays, causes wrinkles, sun spots, premature ageing & increases your chances of skin cancer.
– Always use a day moisturiser with SPF 15+
– Put on a hat!
3. EAT your way to GLOWING skin: Ensure you eat plenty of vegetables (5 serves per day) & fruit (2 serves per day).
– Vitamin A – It is essential for the repair system of the skin cells. It helps prevent acne & gives the skin a radiant glow. Found in: carrots, leafy greens, lettuce & sweet potatoes
– Vitamin C – Your body not only needs Vitamin C to create collagen that produces skin tissue, but also required to heal scars. Found in: peppers, leafy greens, kiwis, citrus, tomatoes, broccoli
– Vitamin E – Is an excellent antioxidant preventing damage to the skin. It helps to revive the skin cells. Found in: Almonds (the best!), raw seeds, kale, spinach, plant oils
– Omega 3 – Fatty acids – They also support the normal healthy skin cell turnover that helps keep acne at bay. Found in: flaxseed oil, salmon (fish oil), soybeans, chia seeds & walnuts
Foods to AVOID for brides – to – be
– processed foods
– high salt intake
– high sugar intake
4. INVEST IN A FACE MASK:
WHY? Main benefits: clarity of skin, cleanse, minimise pores, hydrates, exfoliates, improves tone.
WHICH ONE? Not sure which one is the BEST one for you?! Just contact us!
5. MOISTURISE: Over the Summer months, we have more moisture already on our skin from the temperature increase and increased sweating. Hence, our Summer moisturisers should be lighter & softer textures, so it doesn’t leave your skin greasy. If outdoors, find a moisturiser with SPF 15+ to avoid unnecessary sunburn.
Want more advice?! Just contact us!
Luv The Glowing Brides X