The 10 BEST Food For Glowing Skin;
1. Get Glowing With Chocolate – Yes that’s correct, chocolate can be good for us! Cocoa hydrates your skin & dark chocolate contains high levels of flavonoids, a potent antioxidant.
But don’t over do it – a couple of squares a day should be enough to improve luminosity
2. Protect With Pomegranates – They are packed with poly phenols fight free radials & regulate skin’s blood flow.
How much? One pomegranate or a few glasses of juice
3. Walnuts – Soften Skin – Walnuts contain omega 3 essential fatty acids, which improve skin’s elasticity. They contain cooper, a mineral that boost collagen production.
How many? A handy each day should do the trick!
4. Prevent Wrinkles with Yogurt – The protein you get from eating dairy helps skin become firmer, so it’s more resistant to lines. Greek yogurt is more beneficial than regular yogurt.
5. Fight crows feet – It has been found that women who eat green & yellow vegetables regular tend to have fewer wrinkles, especially around the eyes. Carotenoids – an antioxidant found in yellow & orange veggies – can decrease skin’s sensitive to sun.
How much? 2 cups of peppers per day
6. Brighten Up with Sunflower Seeds! They may look tiny but these little seeds are packed with Vitamin E. These seeds keep your skin supple by protecting its top layers from the sun – therefore assisting in avoiding premature ageing & sun spots.
A bit boring just by themselves – had them to your morning cereal!
7. Zap Zits with Kidney Beans – they are high in zinc & studies indicate a correlation between blemishes & low zinc levels. Zinc has healing properities & studies have shown zinc to be as effective against acne as antibiotics are!
8. Drink Green Tea – Green tea is very high in antioxidants & have been found to reduce redness & fight inflammation
How much? At least 1 cup a day!
9. Even your Skin Tone with Soy! Soy contains minerals & proteins that have been shown to reduce hyper pigmentation. Drink a soy latte or eat some edamame & u may get a clearer complexion!
10. Look Younger with Oatmeal – oats play an important in skin healing. Incorporate oats as part our morning ritual – they take a while to breakdown – which keeps you full & don’t allow spiked blood sugar.
Want to JOIN our online BRIDAL community?! BRIDAL SKIN FITNESS
Luv The Glowing Brides xx