Who wants a GLOWING body on their WEDDING?!! After months of planning and wedding preparations, you deserve the best skin possible on your SPECIAL day. As a bride-to-be myself, I understand you don’t have much spare time or extra cash to avoid expensive professional services.
I have found a simply & effective way to have your body GLOWING is daily DRY BRUSHING, which can be done in the comfort of your bathroom!! Perfect!
Just before your shower or bath
- Removes dead layers of skin
- Improves skin texture
- Rejuvenates your cells
- Increase blood circulation
- Promotes smooth & even skin for entire body
- Helps release fatty deposits under the skin
- It unclogs pores & de-congestion skin
WHAT YOU NEED?
- Natural bristled brush (plant based) (gentle on skin) & long handled brush for back & body oil
Start with a soft or medium brush
- Always brush on dry skin
Start from your feet & work your way up
- Long upward strokes from your feet
- Work on abdominal area last & brush in a clockwise direction
- Use light pressure
- Just the body, avoid face (too sensitive)
- Takes about 3-5 mins
- Then have your shower, to remove dry dead skin
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Skin maybe a little rosy, due to increase of blood circulation to skin surface
- Also avoid areas of your skin that are sensitive, any wounds, rashes or sunburn. Don’t brush on freshly shaved legs!
- In shower: use a moisturising gentle body wash
- After shower: don’t forget to moisturise entire body
Any Q’s we would love to hear from you!
Happy brushing! Luv The Glowing Brides xx