WHY? MORNING: Over night our skin repairs & recovers, therefore in morning you have more dead skin cells to slough off & excess serum. Water only will NOT remove all debris, hence a cleanser is a MUST HAVE for clearer skin. It will help boost skin hydration & then moisturise to seal in the water.
NIGHT: At night, our blood flow is increased & needs oxygen to repair itself. Repair is most effective when you have clear skin as it allows better absorption of ingredients. If you want to minimise acne & wake up with softer clearer skin, make sure you don’t forget this step!
Only takes 1-2 minutes but has AMAZING benefits!
Any Q’s just PM me X
Next posts will look at what type of cleanser is PERFECT for you!
Luv The Glowing Brides X
1. DRINK UP! So simple but one of the most effective ways to get glowing skin, is to drink water. Do you know that 90% of women have dehydrated skin, which causes premature lines & wrinkles. Glowing healthy skin, starts from within!HOW MUCH TO DRINK PER DAY?!
A good rule to follow, is to drink about half your weight in ounces each day.
Eg: If you weigh 120 pounds (54kgs). You should drink 60 ounces = 1.8 litres/day
Your body & skin will both thank you!
2. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE SUN: This is one of the most important ways to protect our skin. Excess exposure to the harsh UV rays, causes wrinkles, sun spots, premature ageing & increases your chances of skin cancer.
– Always use a day moisturiser with SPF 15+
– Put on a hat!
3. EAT your way to GLOWING skin: Ensure you eat plenty of vegetables (5 serves per day) & fruit (2 serves per day).
– Vitamin A – It is essential for the repair system of the skin cells. It helps prevent acne & gives the skin a radiant glow. Found in: carrots, leafy greens, lettuce & sweet potatoes
– Vitamin C – Your body not only needs Vitamin C to create collagen that produces skin tissue, but also required to heal scars. Found in: peppers, leafy greens, kiwis, citrus, tomatoes, broccoli
– Vitamin E – Is an excellent antioxidant preventing damage to the skin. It helps to revive the skin cells. Found in: Almonds (the best!), raw seeds, kale, spinach, plant oils
– Omega 3 – Fatty acids – They also support the normal healthy skin cell turnover that helps keep acne at bay. Found in: flaxseed oil, salmon (fish oil), soybeans, chia seeds & walnuts
Foods to AVOID for brides – to – be
– processed foods
– high salt intake
– high sugar intake
4. INVEST IN A FACE MASK:
WHY? Main benefits: clarity of skin, cleanse, minimise pores, hydrates, exfoliates, improves tone.
WHICH ONE? Not sure which one is the BEST one for you?! Just contact us!
5. MOISTURISE: Over the Summer months, we have more moisture already on our skin from the temperature increase and increased sweating. Hence, our Summer moisturisers should be lighter & softer textures, so it doesn’t leave your skin greasy. If outdoors, find a moisturiser with SPF 15+ to avoid unnecessary sunburn.
Want more advice?! Just contact us!
Luv The Glowing Brides X
ONE MONTH TO GLOWING SKIN! Next Program Starts this October!
Are you AN overwhelmed, super busy bride-to-be? Want amazing GLOWING skin for your big day but don’t know where to start?
At Glowing Brides we LOVE getting brides to glow on their big day.
A FAB skincare regime doesn’t need to cost a fortune AND it can be done in the comfort of your own bathroom! SIMPLE, EASY AND CONVENIENT.
Our BRIDAL GLOW BOX is designed to reduce stress, PROVIDE an organised personal beauty skincare regime & ensure your skin is glowing on your BIG day.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
– Skin consultations X 2
– Personalised monthly skincare regime
+ Bridal skincare SPECIALS
+ DIY monthly planner + checklist
We offer Bridal WorkShops for brides-to-be & their bridal parties. We offer a variety of workshops designed specially to your needs! Our Bridal WorkShops are designed for brides-to-be & their bridal parties to get together, be pampered & have fun!
Bridal WorkShops offered:
-Bridal Pamper – Skincare
-Glowing Body – Nutrition
-Premium Bridal – Skincare, Make-up & Nutrition
For more information, CLICK the BELOW LINK:
The Glowing Brides are expanding and we are looking for driven, organised, sassy individuals to JOIN our TEAM! Does this sound like you? For more details, CLICK BELOW:
You have selected the perfect partner & now it’s time to look after yourself! Join our Glowing Body – 4 Week Healthy Living Challenge: CLICK HERE
Is your skin all set to GLOW on your SPECIAL day? The stress of planning a wedding can wreck havoc on your skin. Whatever your concern we can fix it in time! We offer supported programs for brides & their bridal parties. Skin Fitness Challenge + Glowing Body. To JOIN our communities, CLICK on the below links: